Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why Cameron is NOT sleeping through the night....

It is about 4:50 a.m. this morning and I think I have figured out why Cameron is not sleeping through the night or I should say sleeping through to 6:00 a.m. For the past 4 days when I go to his room to feed him I find him laying vertically in his bed instead of horizontally. I couldn't help myself this morning so I took a picture. I had removed the bumper from him his crib a while back because he is a CRAZY sleeper and moves all over. I didn't want the bumper to fall on him if he tugged, etc. I think I will be putting the bumper back on today. He gets in this position because he scoots himself up with his legs. When he is vertical and trys to scoot himself, he is bumping his head against the rails. I'm going to have to get creative to get him to stop doing this. Only then will I get to sleep until 5:00 a.m.

No comments: