Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bent Tree!

We are so fortunate to have found Bent Tree Child Development Center for Gracie. The first months were tough for all of us, but I am so thankful we stuck through it. Last week was a busy week for Gracie. She went to visit Dr. Ruebin (dentist) who she adores. This is greatest pediatric dentist office I found. I visited quite a few offices before I made Gracie's first dentist appointment. When I walked into Dr. Ruebin's office, I knew we had found our dentist. Our little one did awesome, X-rays, cleaning and flossing. On our way to school, she talked about the "awesome" glasses Dr. Ruebin had her wear. As we pulled into Bent Tree, we saw the Addison Fire Truck and Addison Police visiting the school. This is great experience for little kids. The Fire Fighters and Policemen were real "troopers" handling a bunch of excited, loud pitched kids. Each class got a tour of the fire truck and police car. As you can see from the picture, I think it was a little loud for Ms. Gracie.



Each child donated a teddy bear to the Addison Police Department. Gracie was NOT a happy camper when the police car drove away with "her" teddy bear in the truck. She pitched a fit for about 45 minutes...something else we're going to have to tackle with her. The joys of parenting!

No comments: