Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pump It Up!

For those of you who have never been to a "Pump It Up" party, you must go. It is such a blast! We went last weekend to celebrate my nephew Brandon's (5th) birthday and niece Naomi's (6th) birthday. It was the most entertaining 2 hours I've had in a long time. It's a warehouse with giant inflatables. My entire family, father included, joined in all of the fun. It was such a wonderful time hanging out with all my brothers & sisters and parents and enjoy each others company. Thanks Yaya & Ymelda for coordinating.
My Dad.....if you know or have ever met my Dad, you would know my Dad doesn't do these types of things. I haven't seen him laugh like he did here, in a long long time.
Going down the slide with your daughter over and over.....PRICELESS!
Gracie with Grandpa & Grandma.
The next few cakes are of Cameron with chocolate all over his face. Hum, Tia Yvonne was always close by. I wonder where he got the chocolate from.
As I have mentioned before, Cameron plays with everything EXCEPT his toys. He was really into Guitar Hero!

No comments: