Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summary Party!

It's hard to believe fall is right around the corner. Gracie will begin Pre-K this year and Cameron will remain in Level I with Ms. Kelly. We were so fortunate she is Cameron's teacher. She loves him immensely and he her. He sees her in the mornings and extends his arms out to her with his mouth wide open. (Every now and then he slips us the tongue :( ) As he is only 15 months (TODAY) he is not old enough to move up. Ms. Kelly has been teaching them sign language, so we have enjoyed him showing us what he's learned. So far, we've learned sign for "more", "juice", "please" and "eat". I look forward to her teaching more as the year progresses. His favorite word "coo-coo" (cookie). He walks to the pantry and says "mo coo-coo".

Gracie will have Ms. Grace as her Pre-K teacher. She loves Ms. Grace so we are great spirits as the new school year begins for them.

Last Friday, Bent Tree had a "Summer" party as the new school year will begin on Monday. I was watching Cameron through the window as they enjoyed their party. Don't they look so cute sitting together around this table?
Yes, he was LOVIN' the cupcakes!
Cameron & Ms. Kelly! (Seriously, he smiles like this all the time he's around her)
We walked over to Gracie's classroom to join in Ms. Misti's party but Cameron decided he needed to eat some more. This boy does not get full, it's insane. I didn't have a chance to take many pictures in her room as he was ALL over the place.
I was unloading groceries one day and asked Cameron to take my shoes to the closet. He picked them up and was gone for a very long time. I went into the bedroom to see what he was doing and he was sitting in the closet playing with my shoes. I couldn't believe he understood so I brought him back into the kitchen and asked him to start handing me stuff. He did pretty good until I opened the refrigerator. He was trying to put his Little Swimmers in the refrigerator. It kept him busy for about 10 minutes, which for us, is a God send.


No comments: