Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck!

This evening was a rough night. As I started getting the kids ready for bath, I removed Cameron's diaper and let he and Gracie run around naked as I prepared their bath. WELL......I started to smell a little something funky. I turned to find Cameron's feet and hands full of poop. YUP, poop. As I picked him up to try and clean his feet, his little bottom was dirty and got all over my shirt. I cleaned him up, put him in the bath, changed shirt and cleaned up the "mess". After I cleaned up and was prepared to bathe him, I realized there was poop in the bath. I had to drain the water, take him out, wash the tub in hot water and start all over again. I was hesitate to let him play fearing it would happen again, but I needed a break. As I was picking up the room, I kept thinking, I still smell it! I turned and found this large area of poop. I have NO idea what happened to little Cam tonight, but it was everywhere! As I'm trying to spray some cleaner to soak, he & Gracie are screaming in the background. I get them out one by one knowing I still have a lot of cleaning to do. Already exhausted, I muster up the energy to steam clean the carpet. I have NEVER experienced this before. It was the most digusting mess I have ever seen. Most of my evenings are hectic, but this one topped them all.

As I sit here trying to enjoy my glass of wine, I try to find some positive to such a crazy evening---my carpets are clean.

No comments: