Monday, June 15, 2009

Pre-K Graduation

I can't believe Gracie is about to move onto Kindergarten. I get extremely nauseous at the thought of her going to school this fall. I haven't been able to figure out why but I do know I am going to have a much harder time than she will. Pray for me on August 24th! Here she is graduating from Pre-K. They looked so cute in their make shift little caps...
I had so many tears when she came walking through the door. What will I do when she's graduating high school?

This is a funny story. Ms Grace thought it would be nice to give each child a "big" candy that best described them and their personalities. One was a Laffy Taffy, another a Hot Tamale and so on. When it came time for Gracie she said, this child is "smart and out of this world", as Gracie walked up to get her Milky Way, Gracie burst out, Ms. Grace, I don't like Milky Ways...I was speechless. We got home and discussed all of the ingredients and she had a bite. Since then, her candy of choice now is a Milky Way. So Ms. Grace, everytime we eat a Milky Way, we will always think of you.
Gracie, Jackson, Schyler & McKenzie.
We are so proud of you little one...we love you lots.

No comments: