Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend Fun!

We had a wonderful weekend. Yaya, Yvonne, Kristen, Kaitlen & Brandon came over for a visit. Cameron was in heaven as my sisters held him for hours on end. Of course, I knew there would be consequences - he was very demanding today! We walked over to the lake to feed the ducks , get a little exercise AND hoped Cameron would take nap. It was such a beautiful day.

We discovered that his 4th tooth is about to break through the gum and his 5th tooth is also making its up way. He's definitely getting a lot of teeth very quickly and he's having a much harder time than Gracie did. I try not to compare the kids as I know each child is different. But when you have had an easy baby and your second is not so easy. Bless his little heart, I hope not all his teeth cause him this much grief.
Cameron LOVES to sit in Gracie's room, I'm not sure what it is. I decided to have a little fun with him.

Cameron's first sink bath! We decided to take the easy route Saturday night and give Cameron a sink bath. What a mess! Cameron splashed and splashed and splashed. He truly enjoyed bathtime last night.

What a grown up little boy!

Looks like a girl? I hope NOT. I found this yellow hat that Maudie had bought for Cameron on their cruise this past summer. I thought he looked adorable, however, I don't think Kenny quite agreed 100%. Oh well...

No comments: