Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank Goodness for Insurance!

Gracie kept us up late last night SCREAMING about the pain in her ear. Cameron & I were at gymnastics this morning when I received a call from my husband telling me I needed to come home quickly. He wouldn't say much other than get home. Worried out of my mind (after my sister's stroke week before last) I try to drive home calmly. Kenny is laying on the couch not looking like himself. He told me he was really dizzy and was throwing up. After a few hours of saying he wasn't going to the dr. we all head out to the dr. He has two middle ear infections. Instead of driving to the Pediatric Clinic, I sign Gracie in. She too has two ear infections. She just finished 10 days of antiobiotics for her bronchitis. Anyway, on we go to Walgreens. We pick up 11 prescriptions. Kenny had 3, Gracie had 4, I had 2 and Cameron had 2. Can you believe that? It was well over $100 but I am certain without insurance it would have cost so much more.

Happy Valentines everyone! The Muellers are hoping to get some sleep tonight.

No comments: